April 15th Redneck fun


A few months ago a friend brought over some logs. When I say logs, I mean tree trunk sized logs. They have been siting stacked neatly, meanwhile I'm buying firewood twice a week!  I was whining about this to one of our therapists, and she said, I'll bring my boyfriends!  :-)  Well if you read this blog you know that I will take any opportunity I can to have company, cook something yummy, get to know the people in our lives. So we had them over a few weeks ago, had dinner, laughed, talked, and transfered the needed chainsaw.  Well tonight it is uber cold and in lieu of going to buy more firewood, my "lumber jack" decided to cut up our own wood!  It went from a pile like this,


to sawed like this,




in just a few minutes.
Well then we had to set them all on end and see how fast he could split and quarter them.   ;-) Redneck fun!
19 logs in 33 seconds. :-D


 Woohoo!

Comments

Popular Posts