Easter part 2

The rest of our easter passed in a blur.
A blur of eggs, food, friends, and our own little traditions.  We started coloring eggs on Easter one year out of necessity, and have done it that way for three years now.
 Our friends don't have family nearby either so we hosted two other couples.  We surprised them with our new "Large Family" status. That was fun.  :-)  




After our company had gone home and David took the kids back to watch wall-e, Abi and I had a little girl time.  With all these girls wearing her clothes, playing with her toys, sharing her mom and dad...etc... She is having a hard time. Her whole life she has been the only princess in our home, tonight I wanted her to have that again, just for a little bit.  I am having a hard time adjusting too... I realized tonight as David and I were cleaning up that I hadn't eaten yet!  So I had dinner and she had cupcakes and milk.  We both really enjoyed our time together!

Comments

  1. Awww, sweet lil Abi-Gail!!! YOU will always be the #1 princess!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Danielle! Okay, so now I am caught up. I think you are going to need to post a picture, with everyone's names, so we can all get it all straight. This is wonderful. You are amazing. Are you holding up okay? That little Abigail is definitely a princess. Hey have you ever heard of Heidi Baker? I am just reminded of her as I read all this. She and her husband are missionaries in Africa... they have cared for many, many, many orphans. When ever I have felt like I am overwhelmed, I think about her and her husband, and I realize, we can do this. We are praying for you all... it is definitely not easy. What a blessing you are.
    Much love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts