April 7th Fancy, fun dinner

Last night when I was cleaning out the freezer, (yuck) I came across this loaf of Italian bread that I had bought insanely cheap and frozen. I had a brain flash.
Baked french toast!
Our family loves breakfast for dinner, anytime!  

One loaf of bread
A dozen eggs
A cup of milk
Cinnamon
3T wht sugar
1 c chopped pecans
1c of syrup

Slice the bread, layer it in a pan. And for Pete's sake butter the pan first, LIBERALLY!
Mix the other ingredients and pour it over the bread. Cover and refrigerate over night. Bake at 300 for 30 minutes.  
This next pic might be familiar to my family members.  My grandma used to have us up to our house and make fun little things like this. Balled melon and 7-up in fancy glasses.  Love you Grandma Z!  
We don't eat fancy and fun every night, but we do try to keep it fun, fresh, and different.  
I love my family and fun foods is just one way I express that.
Sent from myTouch 4G

Comments

Popular Posts