April 22nd

Mg

I have been amazed at how the Lord has been preparing us for this...tall order.  
A few days ago a friend at church gave me a huge box of clothes... Going through them they were mostly 4's and 6-8's!  Abigail is a firm 5... At the time I thought, perfect, I've been meaning to cut back on abi's clothing choices. Today needing to clothe 3 little girls... Perfect, God's provision!

The bio mom called tonight. Are she talked to the girls she and I talked for thirty minutes.  She is pregnant again, and so overwhelmed.   Can you imagine? Pregnant, abused, unable to work and care for your children? She told me that it its normal for the baby to be up at 5, and how to get him back to sleep.  It was really nice to have that back and forth.

The girls took a bath together. Bottoms covered.  :-)  I tried to get their hair clean, which us proving harder than I thought, but when they got out, I did some amazing, beautiful, stylish braids. (I'm really proud of that! ;-))

Prayer requests:
1.)  A bigger car.  Going everywhere in two vans, really not my favorite idea.
2.)  Baby number 5, the momma has decided to go through with the pregnancy, Praise the Lord!
3.)  I know the Lord gave us these 4, but there is no state "re-imbursement" for 60 days.
5.)  The 2yr old is really missin' her momma.


Sent from myTouch 4G

Comments

Popular Posts