Visitation and Balloon Animals

This morning we are still catching up with our visitation hours, and meeting 30 min early. 
A VERY funny friend called at 10 to make sure we were up.  Hahaha  Rhonda you crack me up!
I was up TOO early with a little one that decided that 5:22 was PLENTY of sleep for him.  Ugh, if he wasn't so dang cute!!!!
We were there on time, Woohoo!  The back and forth book was still not available.  This week the "reason" was that the bio mom put it down in one of the rooms. . . some-one else must have stolen it.  SO they gave her a new one.  I'm going to write in it first, I'm actually looking forward to this part of it.  We'll see how it goes.  (I've heard some horror stories.)
Visitation went pretty well, Alex came out of visitation hungry again, but we have addressed this with some-one that I think can make things happen.  AND there was a lovely discussion about where babies come from.  Now, of course I have had this talk with our children and the answer changes and evolves as they get older.  This conversation however was bordering on in-appropriate and has brought up some interesting questions since then.  Can I just get an UGH!? 
The Bee-O-logical dad didn't show up again, this is his third no-call, no-show.  There is a soft rule that says three strikes and you lose visitation.  We will see if they follow through there.
THEN we went to Wally World.  How great is Wally World?  The Banana's were over ripe, so I bought ten pounds for 2 dollars.  YEAaaaah!   Near the school supplies my children spotted a balloon-animal making clown.  She was really great, and the fact that there was a line of 12 children ahead of us didn't discourage my children at all!





Comments

  1. I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading your posts and all about life for you guys! I LOVE the updates!!!!!

    And the pictures are so fun! I can see those beautiful dark colorado clouds and it makes me homesick. And the happy smiles of you precious kids faces is heart warming.

    Much love!

    ~Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts