7-5-2010 A typical day of work

David had to go to work and do some paper work so we decided it was gonna be good family time.  I heard one time that the verse that talks about teaching your children, "when you go by the way" is the current day symbolism for driving.  David and I talk, the kids play and we have the air CRANKED!!!  ;-)

Here's my David telling the kids a story.  :-D  Undivided attention and full tummies makes for GREAT teaching time.
Our backyard.  We wanted to let it go to seed to fill in the bald spots in the wild grass.  :-D  Definately accomplished that.  :-D hahaha
                                                    After David weed wacked, and mowed.
While David was busy outside it was a perfect time to get busy with the "forgotten" places in the house.  When I say forgotten, I mean the places I TRIED to forget.  :-D  This bookcase is games in the bottom
kids books on the bottom, fish tank, and fiction for mom and dad on top. It's supposed to look more like this.

At the risk of being tooo exposing, here is the school bookcase. It doesn't sit this way all the time, this has just been the catch all "out of sight out of mind" place this last week.   It's "school" for little hands in the bottom,school for bigger kids on the bottom shelf,
 Bibles and commentaries in the middle, and devotionals on top.
Should look like this.
That's our new Weaver Curriculum there on bottom, can't wait to start that next week!
Ok, this might be silly, but this bugs me.  I know it's the front of the fridge, and at our house it is a kids display area to show their daddy the school of the day.  I like it to look like this.
End of the day, we got alot accomplished, and seeing as how our 4th got rained out, we had a yummy dinner tonight.  :-D  Poor David can hardly move after mowing nearly half our land, and sun-burned, but it looks WONDERFUL!  Thank you babe!   Here's our dinner. 

Comments

  1. What fun Danielle, I just love reading all your yummy every day details. You all are so delightful. You inspire me every time I come over to visit you.

    LOVE YOU
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts