7-20 Gorgeous start to a busy day

Today being tuesday there is ALOT to do, however, starting a day like this. . .

... makes it so much better! 
Second day breakfast cake and hot tea. 
 It was cloudy and rainy, how perfect!!! 

We went to visitation 30 mins early to make up for the last few weeks of being sick.  I unfortunately have succumbed to the cold/flu around here, and am living on suda-fed.  Praise the Lord for "drugs".  ;-)
In my hurry to get out of the house this morning I forgot my meds, and had to stop for more on the way.  We had pizza for lunch and ate in the car.  Good thing we opted to stick close to the county building since the bio dad was a no show and we were able to get out of there a little early. 




Comments

  1. I love love love the pictures! What a cozy rainy day! So sorry about you being sick :( and I hope you are feeling better.

    Thank you for your comments on my blog. I would just blog to get your comments lol!! You are so SWEET!

    MUCH LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH, sudafed is the best, too bad u have to give everything, ss number, thumb print, etc to get them anymore on account of tweakers, lol....hope u feel better...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts