7-6 a little fun

Ok, so I totally forgot about the fun stuff that we did yesterday.  It's so typical isn't it?  Rough couple of hours in the middle and we forget all about the great stuff on either side.  UGH   Thankfully the Lord isn't that way with us.  (neither are good friends  ;-) )
SO here are a few fun pics, that give you a better over-view of us. :-D



Here is my hunky man.  He and Trey BOTH have roller shoes.  So fun, he leaves them in the car "just in case" we go anywhere with slick floors.  Abi course has to do EVERYTHING that Benji is doing.
We took the first 30 min of visitation to go and grab a quick lunch at the mall.

My husband has a new love. . . it's not a woman, it's a motorcycle.  He says I still come first, but I haven't seen him so adoring since Abi was born.  ;-)  hahaha  It's not tagged or insured yet, so all they do is sit on it and let it idle, but it's a favorite daddy/big boys past-time.   (and he's TOTALLY hot, good thing I already snatched him up!)

















While Daddy and the big boys were out drooling over the bike, the two little ones and I decided to do a little school.  This is only PART of why I love home-schooling.  It's 8:30 at night, starting to really cool off, and there is a lull in our day, let's learn together!   AND, what could be better for little hands than sorting, counting and placing in order than colorful bugs?  :-D  If ANYONE has extra of these, or knows where to get the replace-ment bugs, I would pay!  :-D

Comments

  1. Danielle, I am so happy to have spent the time in nursery with you at VBS and now to be able to see a little more about your world through this blog. You and your family are so precious. I pray that the fun you enjoy together can always overshadow the brief moments of crud that try to sneak in. Take care!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know, if my husband would let me, I would totally have a bike right now! I understand how your hubby feels :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J~ I have decided that we will be fast friends! I know that there are more differences in our past than similarities, but you are a kindred spirit!
    Shelly~ You and I HAVE to be friends. :-D You and your husband will have to come over, and I know David would LOVE to show off a little. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts