7-24 TOO much fun!!!!

This whole post is just gonna be Pics and commentary.
Let me just start by saying once a month when we get the money from the state, it's NOT much but we try to do something special, something fun.
Having lunch a McD's.




The kids even got Happy Meals, Ha ha they were shocked! :-D



This is a little blurry, but I had to show you this WALL o Cubbies.  :-D
Giant giant blow up bouncey.  FUN!!!
Trey and Alex in the coolest spider web tower thingy. 
I think she likes it.  :-D 
So many funny captions come to mind with this pic. . .
Let's say
A Barrel of Monkeys.  :-D
Before
After
Me and our little smidgey.  :-D
Put yo hands UP!
Tea cup ride.  See Benji in the back-ground? 
Pig tails flying
I haven't ridden on one of these since I was little!!!  SO fun.
Benji insisted they were bumper cars.  :-D



Abi and I gettin our wiggle on.  :-D
Girls in skirts/dresses can do anything, but we wear shorts underneath. 
I thought this chair was so hysterical!!!!
There's a little something for everyone! 
Their favorite "attraction". 
They were singing and dancing to it.  :-D
Our little princess

It was a great day!!!  On  the way home we stopped for Icee's.

Comments

  1. Wow looks like a lot of fun!! Glad you can do that with the kids they will look back at this when there older. At how fun you guys were!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!!! Where was that?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's at Funtastic Fun in Denver. It's so much fun, our kids LOVED it!!!!
    Ashley~ You are so sweet. Thank you. David is so good about coming up with fun new stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Danielle, for some reason I thought you had not updated in awhile and behold it was me who had not checked in awhile! Oh it was so much fun to get to read your "family story" like a book, post after post, man I was behind.

    Such lovely memories you are creating and recording, gives me so much enjoyment just to be a reader.

    LOVE YOU!!!
    ~ Marie

    P.S.
    Are you really going to adopt the little darlings? OH I am SO glad!!!! I will be keeping you in my prayers that the Lord will allow you to make a smooth transition into adoption.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts