Family movie night in the park



I love having this blog, but it is a little frustrating not being able to put their sweet faces... That being said I have a few pictures of our night. :-D

Photobucket

A family movie in the park! Of course my part in making the night for us was the snacks. ;-) Peanut butter cookies, cheese popcorn, sweet tea and oranges. It was so much fun! The movie was ET which our kids have never seen! They were enthralled with the whole concept. I didn't plan very well though when it came to blankets and jackets. I was popular with my choice if clothing though. All the kids laid on their tummies and hid their bare legs and feet under my skirt. Definitely a "Mother hen" moment.


Photobucket
Trey took this picture of me and my snuggler.

Photobucket

Photobucket
That sweet curly head is the baby we're adopting.


We had a great time making memories tonight!

Foster side note:
The bio mom of our latest group of foster kiddos called, she thinks the oldest two are headed back into custody. :-(
The state will not approve us to take them back, please pray for them.

Comments

  1. wow- that is an awesome movie night! And- "m sorry for those girls ;( But- you don't need the extra kids, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that movie night something your community put together? It looks great. My kind of movie night for sure.
    We used to do movie nights on Friday night with the last 3. We would get sleeping bags (for the kids.... I feel I have reached the age where I let them lay on the floor... I get chair... aches and pains and so on you know what I mean), and we would have pizza and snuggle in together... it really was a happy memory. You are making the sweetest memories with them all.
    Love the pictures. Happy Lord's Day to all.
    Love ya Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts