A few fun projects

A few weeks ago David brought home a "be dazzler" kit. Just seeing the pictures on the outside if the box was enough to send Abi in to a decorating frenzy. She haas been begging me to decorate all of her clothes, t-shirts, even socks. :-)
Early this week we picked out a "plain" jumper that didn't have a specific color scheme already.

Photobucket


Photobucket
Here's our little seamstress learning to thread a needle. I was surprised at how patient she was with it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Modeling the finished product.

This time of year the flip flips are big time on sale. So David picked up two pairs for a buck and we wanted to fancy them up a bit.
Photobucket
I have very craft friends that are going to laugh at this post, sewing jewels on a jumper and tying fabric onto flip flops is only childs play at crafting... But we had a great time, made good heart connections with my girls.
Photobucket
They are thrilled with the results!

Comments

  1. I'm be-dazzled! Love it ;) Your daughter is fabulous and beautiful, a true gem, just like mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree with Hosanna. I think Abi is so precious, and so scrumpscious.... she makes me miss having my own little girls back home with me. I love your projects so much! I personally think that the whole reason we craft is because its child's play... what I mean is: it is delightful and joyous and fun to create... that's why we do it... I think it is part of how we look like our Heavenly Father, because He is the ultimate Creator, and in likeness to Him we are creative. Children remind us to indulge that part of our Natures. Anyhow, I love that little bedazzler...I want to bedazzle something too. Did you ever see the movie "Game Plan"? It was cute, and the little girl in that movie bedazzles everything... I understand her.

    Oh, I must figure out how to get you some of this excess zucchini.
    Love ya,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my zucchini comment came out as "out of the blue", "random"... As I read it now it seems completely unrelated.
    Which I guess it is ... at least in regard to this conversation. I had it in my head to respond to your comment on my post, and evidently I blurted it out there at the end... didn't seem to connect at all.. oh well, I guess you might be able to patch it together at this point.
    Love you lots,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts