Chicken noodle soup

I have come up with this recipe out of a need for something creamy, easy, and makes the whole house smell amazing!

*Two chicken breasts, cut into short strips.
(soooo much easier to chop while a little frozen)
*One large cream of chicken soup
(I was tempted to find a recipe with a cream base and copy that,
but decided honesty best policy... Etc. ;-))
*Large soup can of milk
(I use whole milk, I told you I was IN to creamy)
*6 carrots
(sliced into thin rounds)
*6 celery stalks
(have to chop these finely cuz they're {{{green}}})
*1 Medium onion
(chopped and sauteed in a little butter)
*1 tsp Sea salt
(cuz I'm big on taste, but not really a fan of heart disease)

Combine in the crock pot all day on low.
Then 20 min before serving add a large handful of uncooked noodles.
Garnish with croutons and lots of crusty/buttered bread.

Photobucket

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. eye yi yi, looks delicious. I'd like to come right over for dinner right now. Thanks for the recipe.
    Love you
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts