A miracle?

Photobucket
The before(s).
Photobucket

This is a hard post for me to write... But here goes.

We are so grateful for David's job! Good insurance and some stability. The pay is less though than we were promised, and we are currently living paycheck to paycheck.
That, out of the way, we were waiting for David's check which is a little later than usual this pay period. We were talking about what we were going to do, how we were going to afford the gas for david's commute etc...

Had another morning where finding my verse was difficult. I started with Ps 11, nothing. Ps 41 & 71 same thing. Then Ps 101:2b "...I will walk in my house with a blameless heart."
I don't know about you, but I have been walking through my house, not blamelessly, but with blinders. There were corners of blame in my house. Corners where things have been gathering. I have been ignoring these corners. Until I read this verse. I have reclaimed these corners. I have rid my house of blameful corners! Here are the after(s). There were actually two more corners that I ravaged before I thought take pictures. ;-)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Getting back to the money issue... One of my blame piles was old mail. My dear husband has a habit of putting the "junk" mail in a drawer, and my habit is turning a blind eye to this drawer. As I was cleaning out this drawer I found a letter from our electric company. I didn't mention above the $ amount David and I came to that we needed. $35, we needed $35. Attached to the letter was a check for $36! I called the company, they confirmed the check was real, that it was still redeemable, but only for the next 10 days! That check had been sitting in that drawer for months!

Miracle? I think so!

Comments

  1. Oh My Goodness Girl, Looks lovely. I think having a clean and tidy and organized home helps me think and have peace. Keep it up!! I try to deep clean some part of my home weekly. Small jobs daily like one drawer or cuboard. I also try to do a load of laundry daily. Because I know housework is a joy and a chore.
    Fall cleaning gets me in the mood to get my home cozy. Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I simply LOVE this post! I just get so much enjoyment out of seeing those pics! It just speaks peace to my soul and I'm sure yours (not to mention DAVID's too!) I love you, your transparent heart and willingness to let the Lord lead. Keep it up mama. You are doing a great job. Don't you just love how HE always provides for HIS children!? No better father anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lord's wonderful provision, and I know that He has a sense of humor... I mean after all He gave us senses of humor didn't He and we are made in His image. But above all that, I see that you were seeking Him, seeking His voice, His word, His provision, and He gave you an answer through His word.... I just love it. I love how you heard, and applied... and I love your before and afters... they always inspire me to want to start cleaning my closets and book cases (actually my pantry is a never ending clean out... I don't know why we can't keep that thing organized, it is always a wreck) but thanks for the post, and keep on "looking" God's provision turns up in amazing places doesn't it... I mean think about the coin in the fishes mouth.
    Love you so much sweetie,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts