Chuck E Cheese

Our sweet Benji only asked for one thing for his birthday. Chuck E Cheese. We asked him, "Is there anyone you'd like to invite to come with us?" His response is too precious not to document. "Dad, you are my best friend, I just want a day with you and Trey and Abi playing together."

Photobucket
We got him a monster radio truck thing.
Photobucket
You can see he loves it!
Photobucket
If you have never eaten at Chuck's, imagine red baron pizza for La Renaissance prices. ;-)
And the kids love it! :-D
Photobucket
They're all very brave with daddy standing there. ;-)
Photobucket
Issaac watching from a safe distance.
Photobucket
A few fun pictures of the kids on "TV".
Photobucket
Birthday boy
Photobucket
Abigail, this was her favorite, more than the games. :-D Hambone!

Comments

  1. Well, we had Matthew's birthday at Chuck E. Cheese when he turned eight (he's 33 now)....and do you know what? The pizza was just how you described it :-D.....amazing that it's still that way. But, who cares about pizza when you're having such a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Danielle,
    Loved this story and loved the pics too!! Happy Birthday Benji!!!
    Also LOVED seeing little Issaac at a "safe distance" SO SO cute, I can imagine he wasn't too thrilled meeting the Mouse LOL!!
    Oh I love you and I am eating up all your pics of the sweet kids! LOVE the pictures of you!! Can't wait to see you whenever I happen to be in town and get a big hug!!
    LOVE
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, now I feel like I have been to Chuck E. Cheese. I think it is great fun! Those kids are adorable. My favorite part of the post is Benji's response about his Dad being his best friend. That will remain forever.
    Love you lots,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts