Aug 3rd I'm back!

I don't just feel like I'm back to blogging, (though I have missed it) I feel like "I" am back. :-)
I heard from so many people in the last 4 months, the common theme is, "I don't know how you do it..." My typical answer, not very well. With so much going on, and having 8 children under 9yrs old... I'm not keeping up with my devotions, the house, the laundry, I was struggling. My husband the "Neat Freak", has been really great. He helps with the house in general at night and on the weekends, but he works hard all week to provide for us and it's an embarrassing thing for me, to have him do those things.
Last month the "girls" went home to their mom. And I feel like it has taken me the last 3 weeks to get back to a good place. But, I AM BACK! :-)
I am sending this e-mail from the sun setter my husband bought us two yrs ago. I have a cherry pepsi and my book.
The kids are playing in the play ground and I'm looking forward to posting here more often.

Comments

  1. Ohh miss you and love hearing from you. Sounds so cozy with your pepsi and book!! You do such a great job with those munchkins and I am so looking forward to some more posts! I feel like I am back too so I relate!

    LOVE
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your back... I miss you when your gone; I do understand though, I can't get to blogging all the time either, and you have far more excuse than I do for not blogging. You are a treasure Sweetie, and I too look forward to reading more.
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts