Happy Father's Day








I decided that today, on Father's day I would put out a little glimpse into the father that is my husband.
He is a total hunk, but enjoys being a total goof ball as well.
Here he is at Kung Fu Panda, wearing his latest winnings.
He is obsessed with those "claw" machines.  :-D

He and Abi have been best buddies from day one!  She absolutely loves him, (and he's pretty smitten with her too.)

Real men play "dolly pockets".  :-D  
I know the picture is a little grainy, but I wanted to show you how fun he makes every occasion.  This is Benji's birthday, and we didn't have alot of money, but he took us out for pizza and asked them to sing to him.  Benji was so thrilled, and  he talked about it more than he would have a big fancy party.

When we went to the State Fair Trey at 3yrs old was tall enough to ride the big kid rides, and he wanted to try them all!!!  David had so much  fun taking him on all them!!!

Last summer we started camping in a 5th wheel, and at the camp ground they had a bucket of side-walk chalk that just called out to his inner artist.  They colored for hours!

Here we are again at the campground.   That hill back to our camper was SO SO long.  A great opportunity to be carried  :-D

Here he is making smores in our fire-place.  One thing about my sweet husband is that he is a neat freak!!!  SO making smores in-doors with soap and water readily available is very attractive. 

All that and he's a hunk too.  :-D
  One of his customers had cleared out some trees and told us, "You can have all the wood you can haul."  I have to admit, it was really fun.  (and free heat was GREAT too!) 
Being married to David is never boring, and now that we have our three and two more, I love him more today than I did 10yrs ago when we started this crazy adventure we call life.
I love you babe. 
 You encourage me in my walk with the Lord,
Challenge me to be the best mom I can be,
and come up with new and fun ways to celebrate our family. 
We're so grateful that God gave you to us. 
Happy Father's Day!!!

Comments

  1. A very big Happy Father's Day to your David! Seeing how he loves you all is beautiful. You all are a reflection of him. :)

    Much love Danielle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Father's Day David!
    Love all the fun pics you're posting!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kiki I'm really enjoying it. :-D

    E~ Love you too!!!! (He really does love us, doesn't he!!!! :-)) haha my smiley face has a double chin. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, i love my brother, give him kisses for me, this tribute was so sweet danielle, i got misty=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts