A cleaning kind of day

SO, the debate has been going on in my head all evening, will I post the before shots?  The embarassing, oh my gosh, "Didn't her mother teach her better???? " kind of shots.  And the answer is, YES.  I am going to post them.  I'm going to post them because this whole blog is to represent the reality of our lives.  And with 5 children and 5 apps at least a week, this is our reality.
That's Benji's "WHAT????"  face.  :-D
Trey getting it GOOD and clean!!!
Nearly finished.
Our sweet little benji boy using the vacuum under the bed!
No project is complete unless some-one gets held up!  :-D
Abi and Alex can do a number on ANY room. 
LOOK THER'ES CARPET UNDER THERE!!!
I had a before pic, but I just realized that it's a cute pic of the baby too.  :-(
Oh well, you can just pretend it always looks this way.
Ok, so this got worse while we were cleaning up the other rooms.  :-P
All clean and shiny.  This was the final room in the house, on today's list anyway. 
Hopefully I'll get to the basement later in the week.  :-D










Comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Thank you so much for your honesty, it put a big smile on my face today and boy do I need that!! I'm in the process of super cleaning my house. I've got a class here at my house on Saturday with colleges yikes lol!! I got the kids room looking pretty great today and I'm thrilled about that, worked hard on the kitchen tonight... all that extra junk I never get to: fronts of appliances, window, etc. Super full week of getting my house clean and shiny.. what an inspiration your pics will be for me!! :) Thanks for being real, I think that makes all of us realize we are not alone!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for clean houses!!!!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharon. I think you're great!!!! :-D

    K~ WOOHOO! Now, how long do you think I can keep it looking this way? Oh, nevermind, it already needs cleaning again. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is what I like to call, "KEEPIN IT REAL!!" Today I am baking for our trip, so tomorrow I will need to have a cleaning day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't clean too much, my children will be there on Thurs. :-D Thank you again!!!! You are SUCH a blessing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so doing that next time i clean, it's almost better than that leaning back and enjoying the cleanliness of the house for the whole maybe 5 minutes it lasts, lol, atleast around here=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts