Benji-boy and the case of the shrivveled arm. 6-28-2010

Benji, benji, benji, You test my patience, you melt my heart and I have begged God for wisdom in teaching you more than a few times! 

Benji has actually enjoyed having a broken arm.  A new bionicle from Mimi, a phone call from our favorite babysitter, and the sling he designed himself.  Today, the cast came off, and the fun stopped.
Poor guy, he was prepared for the loud noise, the buzzing/tickling sensation, but the shrivveled up arm on the inside was shocking.  It's white from having no sun on it in 6wks, and the bone will take a long time to straighten as it grows, so, he was upset, I was upset, but the Dr assures us it is COMPLETELY normal!  Here are the pics.
I love you buddy, you are a precious gift from God!






Comments

  1. He is so cute Danielle :) Never a dull moment! I too love seeing that you have updated and reading your posts! On my blog i have it set up that who ever updates will go to the top of my blog list. So now I know every time you update :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so precious!!! What a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bummer about little Benji's broken arm. I am glad it is off now. And how cute is he that he wanted his cast to stay on longer. He is absolutely the cutest! I love the pics of him. Those freckles are adorable Danielle.
    How I wish I could visit you guys and meet all the precious munchkin pies.

    LOVE you so much sweet Danielle!
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are SO GREAT!!!! What does your momma do without you???
    It would be so much fun to get together again! If one of us wins the lotto we'll have to pay for the other two to travel! ;-)
    Love you BOTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle,
    What fun it was to have you visit my blog. And now here I am visiting yours. I have just loved it. It is a treasure first of all to just get an up-date on how you are and to see some pictures of your precious family. I have just thoroughly enjoyed reading and read straight through about 5 posts. You write in such a way that I feel like it is a good book. Often times, when ever I would go and visit one of my girls, we would stay up half the night and go through all the facebook pictures together. They would show me the Zercher Family pictures, and I just loved that. I recently got a facebook account, but am not too often on. I can't quite get used to it. Blogging suites me a little better. Any how, I have rambled away. Just wanted to say hello and how wonderful to see /hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Pam~
    You are the sweetest!!! Oh my goodness! It is so fun to have you on my blog, I'm really honored! Your blog is so wonderful!!! It's like coming home! That is so nice that you girls would keep track of all of us!
    We love you!!! PLEASE ramble away ANYTIME!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts