May 21st Garage sales and a movie day

I may have mentioned that I am married to an impulsive kind of guy, today is no exception. We went into town with the intentions of having lunch out and doing some window shopping. However, on the way into town there was a sign, "4-H HUGE GARAGE SALE!" our caravan hit the breaks and headed to the sale instead. We didn't find much that we couldn't live without, but this box set of Indiana Jones cd's!  2$'s brand new with the wrapping still on it!  I'm a sales junkie!  ;-)
Instead of getting lunch out, we headed to Walmart and got movie food. We had a wonderful, relaxing afternoon.  My dad used to make these cherry turn overs when I was little, great memories.


Comments

  1. Uhhh, YUMM!!! And....maybe fun? Never seen Indiana Jones movies, but they must be good if you're watching it while eating those!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts