May 11th I am grateful

Sometimes a girl's just got to be grateful!

#1 I have a Savior who loved me enough to die for me.

#2 I am married to my best friend.

#3 God has given me three beautiful, healthy children.

#4 We have been given the privilege and joy of parenting a handsome, funny little boy. And are in the process of adopting him.

#5 There are 4 "new" little people in our lives that are a wonderful addition to our family.

#6 I was raised in a living supportive family. Taught early about the God of the universe.

#7 We have a supportive church family.  Who call us crazy, but love us anyway.

#8 Our church family had been bringing us meals thee times a week to help with the transition. Here are some of the desserts.
(my favorite part!)  ;-)

I could go on and on about things I am grateful for, but 8 is a good start.
Feel free to add to the list!    

Comments

  1. Love it! And those desserts look SO yummy!!!!:-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts