May 13th A little drama and a little fun

Last night I heard back from our sitter. I was actually expecting him for this morning but he decided to go to Elitches instead. I couldn't really be upset either, I mean who wouldn't choose roller coasters and death defying thrills over our house? We have plenty of ups and downs, the children all try to defy gravity every chance they get off of couches and tables but it's hardly the same. ;-)
Anyway, a friend at church offered to come and watch all of the kids our just some of them... I'm not sure she knows what she's offering... ;-)   I called her and she was happy to come late notice. I was up early, made breakfast cake, cleaned the house, had therapy, and had everyone ready to load when she came.  Got to the car and it wouldn't start. Stressed but not knowing what else to try I called the kids' mom. She was relieved!  She was horribly sick but didn't want to cancel on her kids!  I brought everyone back in and at 10:30 I had an entire day's worth of stuff accomplished!  So we painted nails and did school, had quiet time and had our new version of a "lazy day"!  It was glorious!
God had a plan.  

Let all that has breath praise Him!

Comments

  1. mmmmmm......love that breakfast cake..~lese

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts