April 25th Our New Super Sized Family

This morning I woke up feeling so...yucky!   This last few days I've been puked on, coughed over, woken up, and sneezed on, so it really didn't surprise me.  I was up from 4 to 6 with the new little guy. I took Sudafed and headed back to bed.  At 9:30 I woke to the sounds of dishes being done.
At the beginning of our last placement, David, my sweet sweet David had a hard time.  Fostering is rough. Sometimes it's like babysitting your nieces and nephews, you love them, you can overlook anything that happens.  But sometimes it's like babysitting that annoying kid at church that refuses to go home!   :-)    Anyway, my David told me that in the beginning of our last adventure he was amazed at how much I was willing to do for these kids, just for the sake of serving... And that this time he was going to do anything he could to help me.  :-)   He has been true to his word and then some!   At lunch time he loaded up the oldest 4 and went to walmart. I laid all the babies down for quiet time and laid on the couch doin' a whole lot-o-nothin'.  They were gone for two hours!  When they got home I asked what had taken so long, and he said, "We were trying to give you as much time as we could."
He came home with this huge box of diapers, and three packs of wipes.   He also surprised ne with a new diaper bag!  My one from this last year is so used and abused...  This new one is so pretty!

Sent from myTouch 4G

Comments

  1. What a precious man you have! Nice bag too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for sweet hubbies and new diaper bagssss!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job little brother, i'm proud of the man u've become=)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts