April 28th God's provision and another hospital run

I woke up this morning having no idea what I was going to do.  How am I going to find a babysitter for everytime we have to leave the house?  
(God has been teaching me to trust Him... I'm a slow learner...)
I called everyone.  I called our pastor's wife and got the names and numbers for every homeschooler in our church!
No luck. Called a friend that she and I swap babysitting for each other, I begged, but they already had friends coming to play. . . Then it dawns on me, our kids Sunday School teacher have three adorable little girls, maybe they use a local sitter... Two minutes into the phone call she is insisting that she will watch as many of ours as I want to leave with her!  
We brought pizza and cookies and she quietly tells me, "I was thinking we'd get ice-cream and go to the park."  She is such a blessing!  They had a great time!

Visitation for the little people went well.  Number 6 had a hard time leaving her momma which broke my heart.

On the way home I talked to our baby's pediatrician.  She suggested we try 3/4 soy milk  and 1/4 regular milk.  Immediately after finishing his first "mixed" bottle he started hacking and coughing. It was awful, he was sounding more and more congested, wheezing and gasping so I  rushed him to the hospital, leaving my brave man at home with 7!  By the time we got there and checked in he had begun clearing up. It'll be a while before we try that again!

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you were able to find such sweet help. I can imagine how difficult it is trying to juggle so many little ones. Keeping you in my prayers Danielle; I know the Lord has you right in the palm of His hand. You are a treasure.
    Much Love Always,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle,
    I have been down with a little bug and the only good thing about that is that I get to finnaly sit down and read your blog. I have caught up and all I can say is "WOW" you are and David are AMAZING!! I don't know if I am brave enough to attempt foster care let a lone 8 kids!! You guys are truly doing what Christ esteems! I love you all so much and I am keeping you all in my prayers!!

    Much Love
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts