April 27th Mother's Helper day

I woke up having my day completely planned.  HA!  Isn't that funny?  Really cracks me up now...
Anyway, after therapy I put all three girls in the tub. (this has proven to be quite a challenge lately)   Then for hair braiding, I'm really getting good!  
While the therapist was still here I noticed no-one called me to join the links meeting already in progress!  Ugh!  Fifteen minutes of getting "the 4" ready, holding the phone to my ear, they finally came on the line and said, "We don't need you right now, can we call you back in twenty minutes?" Grrr.
Then our "mother's helper" came.
Oh my goodness can I just stop here for a second.  
Tues morning I posted that I needed a babysitter/helper.  Not five minutes later a friend around the corner messaged me. "Did you get my message last night?"  Her daughter had expressed a desire to come and help us the night before I asked!!!    This is how God has been working in our lives lately.  Answering the need, just as I need it.  Or in this case 8hrs before I knew I needed it.
I was in the car, ready to go. But, then I checked my wallet and no debit card.  My sweet husband forgot to leave it for me.  He felt terrible, I was relieved.
Got all the little people back in the house and went to work.  My helper offered to stay even though I didn't have to leave and you would not believe how much I got done!  Oh I'm already looking forward to next time she comes!!!  



The picture is what you might call bribes, we call them rewards, and incentives!

Sent from myTouch 4G

Comments

  1. Yea, thank you Lord for Mother's Helpers, and sweet husbands to help us get through it all. I would love to see how those little braids look... I can just picture it. Reading your previous post, I just wanted to comment on how glad I am that you have such a sweet, understanding and helpful hubby.
    Lots of Love and Prayers to you Danielle,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts