School week 2

This morning when I got up with the babies I grabbed my robe, put my tea in the microwave and closed the windows before I realized, it's cold in here! It's almost FALL!!! Aghhhhh I love it!!! Cozy mornings bundled up by the fireplace waiting for the blower to kick in. Little feet propped up on the hearth while we read our science. Hot chocolate with marshmallows at the table by our math. These are the days I will cherish forever. These are the moments that our children's hearts are nurtured as well as their minds. Photobucket David is reading a book about the many different beliefs all over the world concerning dragons. Very interesting book with beautiful pictures! Some of you "locals" nigh recognize our favorite mexican restaraunt in the background. (school isn't just for homes) ;-) Photobucket Trey is our comedian, he literally just picked this watermelon up, and started a stand up routine about it. Went something like this. "#1.Biggest zuchini in the world. #2.The giant just called he wants his vegetables back. #3.THAT'S where I left those steroids!" Ha ha ha Photobucket Cuz school's not just for homes and restaurants. :-D Photobucket Our spelling words for the week Photobucket

Comments

  1. LOVE the part where you said, "These are the moments that our children's hearts are nurtured as well as their minds." Those are the mornings I remember and love the most growing up too!! <3
    You're doing a great job making memories with your babies!! :) LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you kiki! That's so sweet!
    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts