Opinions please!

This is not one of those posts where you get something free if you comment, but I promise very satisfying pictures of the end product in two weeks. ;-) We have a very small kitchen. I'll just start with that. I love it, I'm grateful that in 30 min I can load the dirty dishes, wipe the counters, and hand mop the floor. Currently it lacks character though. Here are the curtains. In a dark chocolate brown. I am going to be using them for some ingenious uses... Stay tuned. Photobucket Here's where the opinions are needed. There is very little wall space and one of these "browns" will be filling that role. Photobucket The red at the bottom is a favorite photo frame and represents the red accents that will be in the room. Which "brown" is the right brown? Of course there are no "wrong browns". ;-) But which brown best suits the red accents and dark curtains?

Comments

  1. I usually get samples and try them out. Once they've been up for a few days you might find you like one of them.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the one all the way to the left really is a nice color. And it would be accented nicely with reds and browns. Think of the room like an outfit. The wall is the dress, the accents are jewelry, and the fabrics are scarves and boots. :) works for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like like the light brown on the left. I think it would set everything off nicely, and not be too overpowering. Can't wait to see the pictures.

    Just reading April's comment. What a great way to think of it.

    Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree - I think the far left one is the best choice....the others would make it too dark in there I think...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts