Thursday's things I love!

I've decided that Thursday's posts are going to be completely frivolous! :-D While, of course, I love my husband, my kids, my creator; this post is just the "stuff" that makes me happy! I hate, hate, HATE, the crud on the "drink shelf" of our fridge! That yucky, crud that gathers daily from all the tea, milk, juice containers that aren't wiped gingerly after each use to prevent drippage! Ok, so that's the hate part, here's the love part. Photobucket Isn't that so clever?!? Those adorable clear, placemats are available in 30 different patterns and color palettes. And the best part? They are $1.50 each! Wal-mart baby! Another thing I hate is make-up. It's not really the make-up that I hate, it's the time, energy and expense that goes into porting all that stuff on! I realize that I am blessed to have clear skin, long eyelashes and full lips... But I do not feel the need to dress them up, usually. ;-) That being said, I do like a little color sometimes, and here is the perfect answer! Photobucket Maybeline, Color Stay lip stain! I literally put it on in the morning after I brush my teeth, and then the rest of the day I just use my blistex! It is so great! I have Cranberry Crush, Hint of Blush and Cherry Pop so far. They are $4 something so if you hate the color, you just toss it! Frivolous, fun and thrifty! ;-) Have a great night!

Comments

Popular Posts