Les Miserables

Oh my goodness, this was such a special day! Photobucket Here we are on the way. David is eating the cookies that I bought him the day before. ;-) Photobucket Can't believe I forgot to show you a picture of my thrifty find! Isn't that adorable? Perfect size for m&m's gum and chapstick. ;-) Photobucket First stop, Will Call for our tickets and then into the theater. I'm sure we looked like such tourists. :-D We tried very hard to look as if we held season tickets. But the slack jaws, ever ready cameras, and ear to ear grins, probably gave us away. Photobucket After we oggled the lobby, we headed upstairs to our balcony. Upstairs is another lobby level, and the higher you go the more the crowd thinned out which is perfect for us! We ordered a Pepsi, tried not to choke on the price and headed outside to the covered veranda. That's my sexy man in brown and black, leaning over the edge to get a good look at the death defying drop. Photobucket Sipping Pepsi with ice as genteely as possible. Isn't he cute? Photobucket That's me texting my friend about the gold I thought should have been floating in the pepsi. ;-) She understood. Photobucket Can you believe this is the only full length picture of me in my dress! I think he'll just HAVE to take me out again soon. Photobucket Our view from the top. We had a wonderful time! The storyline, the costumes, the effects of the water splashing as they "row" to the front of the stage...then there's the music. When Fontaine started singing "I had a dream" it was better than any recording. When they are singing their own harmonies in "One more day", from their balconies...I was all goose-bumps! At intermission we went out to the lobby to stretch our legs and David pulled this charm bracelet out of his pocket. It's actually silver, but when the picture showed it was silver you couldn't sees the charms... Oh well. ;-) Photobucket Everytime it jangles on my wrist I remember our glorious 3hrs at the theater, and how much my husband loves me. On the way home we stopped at Pizza Hut and brought home dinner for our hungry tribe. Photobucket One last pic of our day. :-)

Comments

  1. Oh wow, what a fabulous day!!!!

    So happy for you.

    Oh, my favourite song is 'Do you hear the people sing'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOSH!! Sounds like SOOO much fun!! Now I have all those songs floating around my head... "Onnnnne morrrre DAAAY!!" :) Remember how we'd listen to that cd over and over and over?
    SOO glad you got to go, SOMEday I wanna go too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you look so cute Danielle... even more than that, you look beautiful. Love the dress you picked out; it is perfect on you. David looks so handsome too. Sounds like such a wonderful evening. I would love to go see the
    play. I have always loved the music.
    Love you lots,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Danielle what fun I have had reading and rereading this delightful post! LOVED the bracelet, I can't stop repeating myself but David is SO sweet!!! Still can't get over how gorgeous you are Danielle, and you look so beautiful in that dress. I am so glad you guys got to do this and wow that you know the music to the play. I don't know the music just the book. LOVE the story. You and David are so precious and I take so much delight in you and all that you are up to.
    Love and kisses,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts