Renew Energize Donate

We have some very exciting news!!!
But first let me tell you about a company that we are getting to know.

Keller Williams. Have you heard of them?
They are a real estate company, located everywhere, and the more you look into them the more you'll like them!

Here's some snippets from their website.

Our Values:
God, Family, then Business.

How great is that? If for no other reason, this is a reason to respect this company!

Here's another one

Our Mission:
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, and lives worth living.

Ok, so now you know what the company stands for. But is it enough to say those things? Not for this company, they set aside a day every year called RED day. R.enew E.nergeize D.onate.
In past years they have done food drives, hospital visits, toy drives, renovated Ronald McDonald houses etc. They put feet to their beliefs!

I've told you before that we love our Home Supervisor. She is always available, supportive, and serious about protecting and providing for her families! I've called her in the middle of the night, during her sisters wedding, and her vacations. She has sat with us through interrogations, and met us in the hospital. Love her! That apple doesn't fall far from her biological "tree"! Her momma and some co-workers adopted our family for Christmas this last year. Bought everyone shoes, toys, an outfit each, and paid for our Christmas dinner! We spent an afternoon together with kids tearing into presents, and eating gingerbread cake. :-). We fell in love with Miss Shirley, (our home supervisors mom) and the kids all hugged her, and looked forward to seeing her again!
A few weeks later I got a call from our HS. It went something like this, "Just got off the phone with my mom. She was wondering, how you and David would feel about her business doing something like An Extreme Home Makeover for you?" I don't remember much else about that call. It was like one of those surreal scenes in the movie where time kinda slows, and you have to think really hard to get your mind wrapped around what was just said. ;-). I stammered, and said something like, Wow, and I'm sure David will be fine with that. :-D. Seems silly now. But that's how it happened.
In the interest of, "Maybe I misunderstood", we haven't told very many people. And the reactions we have received have been everything from suspicious to thrilled. ;-). Who does this kind of thing for a family they don't know? What kind of company offers to come in with volunteers and paint, and clean, and decorate?
Keller Williams is the Who and What.
I'll be documenting as we go, and with a little over 3 weeks until RED day, there's going to be lots of excitement!

Here are some pics of their earlier projects. (In case you think I'm bluffing) :-D






Comments

  1. Okay, I can't wait until I see all the pictures and updates. This is very, very, exciting and I am so, so happy for you all. Wow!. Congratulations!
    Much love and blessings,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the progress!!!! I can't think of any family more deserving. :) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo excited for you! I want before and after pictures.... And, we will plan a get together date soon! Oh and by the way... I love the design of your blog. Love it!
    Talk to you later....
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts