ECO Roof and Solar

A few weeks after Christmas, I made a little thank you package for Keller Williams, with a family picture and a little note. :-). Abi and I drove it to Miss Shirley's home, and of course we were greeted like old friends! Abi wore her dogs out with a little tennis ball she found, and we just enjoyed chatting for a minute. As we were leaving Miss Shirley said, "oh, you know, I meant to ask you...How is your roof?" Oh... Miss Shirley... Our poor roof!
The last guy that replaced the roof the year before my dad bout the house, used a very poor grade blackjack, and didn't nail them down well, so the shingles just, Bloooooooow away.
A few days ago, we were in the middle of a "Staffing" involving the baby's case, when there was a knock at the door.
Enter Michael Riley, project manager.
Mike, is an easy going, young guy, that looks like he would be as comfortable snow-boarding, as surfboarding. :-). He introduced himself, gave me his business card and asked if we would mind if he just took some pictures and took some measurements. :-).
I went back to our meeting, and completely forgot that he was out there. An hour or so later I get a text from Miss Shirley, "The roofer says, no problem!". How great is that? This guy, heard from Miss Shirley what she was wanting to do, and he said, "Sign us up! We'll replace the roof, donate the materials and the time!" These are the kinds of people that I would choose to work with. They don't know us! They'd never met us, or seen a picture of us, but got excited about the project, and wanted to be involved!
On Tues I e-mailed Mike to make sure he wouldn't mind being mentioned by name in my blog, as well as some pics of his crew. And his response was so great, I wanted to share it.

Hi Danielle,

Please feel free to use my name and Eco Roof and Solar's. Our supply company is donating materials along with one of shingle manufactures however we are still finalizing the details. I will let you know as soon as I can as to the names of every one who is assisting us on this project. Look forward to getting started!

Best Regards,

His suppliers are both donating their materials as well!!! And he wanted me to be sure that they also got credit. This is a good guy, ladies and gentleman, and we are so blessed to be getting to know these remarkable people and their companies!!!

We picked a really pretty gray/slate colored shingle. And I'll be sure to take before and after pics.




Comments

  1. WOW! That is so exciting! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts