9-5 Fall Decorating


I don't know about any of you, but I LOVE before and after pics!
I like the instant gratification.  The transformation!
Here is our before pic.  Blah, I know.  But my husband and I have an arrangement.  He lets me FILL the house with decorations during ANY holiday season, if I will pare down and make LOTS of clean, empty spaces in the interim.  :-D 


As much as I LOVE to decorate, my husband hasn't won the lottery yet. . .
so, while we all hold our breath,  ;-)  I have to make do with a
budget that will allow us to still get groceries.  :-D
That being said.  I LOVE the Dollar store!  Great ribbons and garland
and all for $1!   Here are my supplies.


LOVE IT!!!


Lit up in the dark, they were so beautiful!!!


Gorgeous shot of Colorado in the fall. 
God does this decorating thing so much better!

Comments

  1. I love the before and after pictures too, and I want to see more. It does really give me an inspiration to do likewise. I haven't put a decoration out in ages. I think the inspiration fizzles a little the older and tireder I get, and it ought not be that way. Your dollar store finds were very cute and a good idea with or without the lotto. Love those fall leaves too... a fall picnic and picture taking holiday would be fun. Sigh, I guess I best go get ready. many blessings to you and your sweet family.
    Much Love
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love before and after shots! I love the little agreement you and David have. So cute! The last picture is just breathtaking! It needs to be framed! It also makes me homesick. We were hoping to get to Colorado before the year is over, but I don't think it will happen. I am setting my heart for January! The picture gave me a taste of Colorado that I really needed! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts