10-8 Date night

Here is my hubby and our little treasure.

David and Abi have been on dates before, but this is their first formal one.  :-D
She wanted her hair curled, special for Daddy.  AND picking out their outfits for the night
was Abi's responsibility.  :-D  She called daddy three times that day to ask when he was
coming home! 

There they go!


Holding hands down the walk.


Getting his little lady's door.
Why don't men do this anymore?


Loving on her daddy.


On their date she and daddy talked a little about her heart.  When we joined them for ice-cream she whispered to me, "Mom, daddy has my heart, but he said you could share."  :-D  Made me tear up.  I talked to my daddy about my heart when I was 13, I"ll never never forget that special date with him.  After we listened to a great program called, "Keeping the little in your girl" we decided that the earlier we broached these conversations the better.    They are going to go on another special date night next month and she is already talking about it.  :-D

Comments

  1. Oooo this is so so sweet! What a great husband you have Danielle! He is such a wonderful father! Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is so so sweet...( Okay, I just wrote that, and looked up and saw Elizabeth said almost the exact same thing... he he oh well..)
    Its just so good. Love it. Love you all.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle, what a precious daughter and husband you have. They are so beautiful. So loved the last picture. Makes me tear up too.

    Thanks for sharing sweet sister

    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts