10-9 Family picture day and Mimi's birthday



For being such a fun busy day I didn't get very many pics, but I wanted to add these few.
We went to the park today, braving the colder temperatures to take family pictures.
One of my sisters had this great idea, and her friend has her own business, so it
was perfect!  :-D 
Anyway, here is our little tom-boy climbing the "rock wall" in her dress and flats.
Anything the boys can do, she will try, dress or not.  I have a friend working on
some bloomers for her, have-to keep those cute little legs covered.  :-D


My mom's birthday was a little ways back, but this was our first
chance to celebrate it together.  :-D 
It was great to sit and talk and eat FANTASTIC mexican food. 

After another full afternoon together, and food, and cake, I *remembered*
to get a picture of the two of us.  :-D 
Isn't she gorgeous?

I'm looking forward to seeing how the professional pics turned out.  I'm sure they will be fun.  :-D

Comments

  1. You both are gorgeous! I am so excited to see the professional pictures!! It is our dream to one day get the whole family together for pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I second what Elizabeth said... you both look so good. And as you said, your Mama looks really wonderful. I am so glad to see the pictures. I can't wait to see the professional ones done... I have a dream of doing that with our family as well. It seems almost impossible to get us all together, but I am still holding out for that day. Happy Birthday to your Mom.
    Also, love the l"ittle cupcake" climbing the wall at the top of the post. So cute.
    Much Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you go girl!!!!
    I played softball in a skirt even slid into first base!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet fun you are Danielle, loved seeing your baby girl climbing that wall! She is a colorado girl at heart I can see!

    Can't wait for that family photo! I wanted to comment on exactly everything Elizabeth and mom have already stated. I guess the early bird gets the worm. But I so agree, you girls look so beautiful.

    LOVE you
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol!! Lil Abi girl is just like her Aunt Kiki! Ice skate in a skirt? Bring it on! Climb a rock in a dress? No problem!! Beat the boys in a foot race? CAKE! ;)

    You need to make that pic with you and Mom your profile pic, I love it! <3 Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. (that mexican food really was FANTASTIC too!! I just finished my leftovers today! lol)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts