9-18 More birthdays

Here are some special pictures.    My mom had a stroke 9 days before this party, and I have called every day to check on her, just to hear a few words from her.  But being together was wonderful. 

My sisters were putting together a party for their little ones, and the day that my parents could come up just happened to be on Trey's actual party.  :-D  YAY for us!  My parents hadn't given Benji his birthday present yet either, so I added both boys to the party plans.  Made German Choc Cake which happens to be both of their favorite, and *voila!* a birthday party with Mimi and Papa and Aunts and Uncles of all ages.  :-D 

Here I am with most of our children around me, and my mom on the left.
How cute is she???

Abi
She is SUCH a ham-bone!

What a little sweetie, wearing her FAVORITE "Ms Rhonda" dress.  :-D

Abi was so sweet.  She was a little upset about it not being her birthday,
but when we explained that we would be in Disneyland to celebrate with
Mimi and Papa for her birthday she was totally cool with that!

Me and our little bean. 
My friend made both Abi and I matching outfits.
SOOOO fun!

Trey explaining why the Nerf gun is THE PERFECT gift for him.

Sweet boy, totally wiped out, and sleeping with his new ninja-dagger-thing.

Happy Birthday to our first born.

Comments

  1. Tooo cute! loved it, how is ur mom doing? she looks pretty good but i know recovery is long...take care guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle, Well, its Sunday morning and I need to be getting ready for Church, but Steve has been out helping our neighbor and Eddie spent the night at a friends house, and Im thinking I have an extra minute this morning to blog. Love the pictures sooo much. Your Mom looks great. So glad to see. What a precious time, and happy day. You are all so sweet. I loved seeing the picture of "Little Bean", and realize he is just a little guy. Also, that last picture is sooo cute and so typical of little boys. I certainly remember moments like that.
    Love you so much
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun family celebration! My family dream of moments like these! Everyone together at once! I loved all the pictures. Your mom looks beautiful. I hope she is feeling and recovering well. She is in our prayers. The last picture is so CUTE! What a peaceful face! LoL such a boy!

    Thanks for sharing in the family happenings!

    Much love Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts