8-8 & 8-9 Our little world

While David's district manager decides what to do with David he gave him the week off.  With our financial situation we decided to just circle our wagons.  Tend to our wounded hearts and have lots of special family time.  This week a sweet friend brough over dinner, and I went to visitation with a good book and a Dr Pepper.  It was really good for David to have the time with our original three. 

At a garage sale we found two large buckets of K'Nex for a dollar!
YAY for cheap fun!!! :-D
My David has been talking about teaching Trey to mow the lawn
for a few months, so today was the day.  :-D
I was SO nervous, but it has several safety functions and his daddy
was hovering nearby. 
Look at that proud boy!
My sexy man mowing my flowers.  I know it needs to be done,
but I'm glad that this is probably the last time this year.
While my men are out working the land, I keep plenty busy tending to
things around the house.
This particular job is my favorite.  Smoothing the sheets and bedspreads.

These beautiful red berries started showing up last week. 
David and his shadow.  :-D
Twice baked potatoes, bar-b-qued chicken and summer squash.
YUM

Comments

  1. oh, are u going to post recipe for the twice baked potatoes? lol, what a great week=)help make up for the 14 hr days coming....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My twice baked potatoes are SO SO good!!!
    I'll post the recipe in a bit. YUMMO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts