8-1 A little comfort food and stress relief

Yesterday being what it was, today was a day to un-wind.

This is the PERFECT meal.  Hot soup, melty cheese.

Maybe this is just me.  I know it's not "healthy". . . but if I see a diet symbol on a package of food, I RUN.
So when I am stressed, and today qualifies as stressed, I cook, I eat, I freeze for another day. 

This is how my husband deals with stress.  He cleans.  AND CLEANS.


When I say he cleans, I mean take the whole room apart, wipe, sanitize and vaccuum.  He whips through the house like a whirlwind and leaves instead of downed trees and felled fences, he leaves things sparkling and shiny as if there weren't 5 children under 9 living here.  ;-) 

I've said this before, but he is THE BEST daddy!!!
I have a great foward facing version of this pic, but it will have to remain in the vault for now.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Danielle, what a gorgeous lunch. I LOVE that you run from those diet symbols LOL! I am sure you are far far better off.

    What a wonderful man you have. Cleaning the house like that!! WOW!! I SO love the last picture of him holding that darling BABY!!! The diaper bottom is SOOO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lunch looks so good!
    I love that you husband
    helps you out so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are so sweet.
    My David is the cleanest man you will ever meet. :-D Which honestly used to be the only thing we ever fought about. As our marriage has grown though we have learned that we are each better with certain things and just build on that. :-D
    Isn't that bottom so so cute?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts