Mimi and Papa!!!!!

Aghhhh I loved everything about this night!!!!

Mimi and Papa stopped for Chinese on the way home from a meeting and brought it out to see "the new house"!
We started waiting by the door almost an hour before they arrived, too excited to wait for the doorbell to ring!!!
Pillows were fluffed, floors mopped, hair curled, dishes set out, cups "watered". ;-)
Mimi and Papa couldn't make it for the "big reveal", so this was the first time that they had seen all the "amazing" I'd been telling them about!
I think it's safe to say they were happy with all the changes, (good thing since the house is actually theirs.) ;-).
My mom and dad have been so gracious and understanding about rent and us not being able to travel back and forth. They were the first to offer us a hotel for the re-model and being able to show the generosity of others to our family, it was.... Wonderful!!!!!

We love you so much Mimi and Papa!!!
And check the last pic for our amazing house-warming gift!!!
I love it, and I can just imagine yrs from now our children saying, "We want that when you die!!!" ;-)








Comments

  1. Oh my goodness Danielle, what fun to catch up on all of your posts. I love seeing the pictures of your Mom and Dad and all of your happiness, it feels all joy. Love all the pictures they are so, so sweet. The gift/housewarming present is just beautiful, what a treasure.

    Love you,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts