Downtown Aquarium

Oh my goodness, this whole day was so amazing....
Keller Williams arranged 10 tickets for the Downtown Aquarium. Our kids couldn't have been more excited!!!
On the way we got a call from Diane Mulligan (PR Extraordinaire!!) she said that a guy from Channel 7 was coming. Sooo glad that I keep a smidge of makeup in the car!! Lip gloss and mascara. ;-)
After we arrived and parked, we headed in. We were standing in line when a man approached us, and introduced himself as "Oakie". He said, "Hi! You're with me today!" I wasn't sure at this point what his position was, or even if he was with Channel 7 or the aquarium, but I'm good at taking direction, so we followed him! We were taking these cute "diver" pics when we met our camera man Brad Bogget! Great guy! And we had such a good time together! He hooked me up to a lapel mic, (david said i acted like i was always asked to wear a mic) and off we went to the first of the surprises Oakie had in store for us!!!












Comments

Popular Posts