My Life With Style

I am so excited to tell you about my new friend Kathryn!!!
She is an interior designer. But I really don't think that adequately describes her.
Her website is full of ideas, "how to's" and inspired living! One of my favorite ideas in her inspired living section? Have dessert first! Hello!!!
What is inspired living?
"It’s about valuing the people, places, and things around you and incorporating them in meaningful ways in your life."
This sweet, generous lady has thrown herself into this project, and we are so excited to work together!
Here's how we met.
Imagine if you will, ( ;-) ) a houseful of realtors and contractors, a warm, nicely dressed woman with an easy smile introduces herself and says, "I wondered if you could come back here with me for a minute?" Sweetly, she proceeds to point out exactly my trouble areas, followed by a BRILLIANT solution!
I can NOT wait to see what she does here!
Wanna see a few ideas she has for our rooms?
I'll post them at the bottom. :-) You'll have to guess which ideas she has for who's rooms.
When David saw them, he said, "Ohhhh so that's what a real interior designer does!!!" We are design challenged around here. :-D
Now, seriously, go to her website.
http://www.mylifewithstyle.com/index.php
See that wall on the right? That warm, "cream with a little coffee" color? That's what she's using in our home!!!! I'm so thrilled! Don't you love it???
Just for fun you should go to her, "how to" section in the "inspired living" tab. I love the Resolution Art!
She has put together gift registries for the re-model, and has put so much time and effort into our new home!
Miss Kathryn, we are so grateful!!! I can't wait for our new home to look like the pictures on your website! God has given you such a talent for color, and organization! Thank you for investing in our family!!!






Comments

  1. Hello Danielle,
    Your so cute! So glad and happy for your family!
    I think it will put a bright and happy flow in your home. Now you will need a Merry Maid!
    Enjoy the complete make over.
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts