Movies

I want to tell you about a guy we met a few days ago, it's kind of a round about story, but I think you'll appreciate it.
On Sunday, when we were getting ready to leave our house, a man came and brought his children. (You can always tell so much about a guy by the way he treats his kiddos, right!?!). He set them up with a movie and a snack, introduced himself as "Tony" and went right to work. We went back to work clearing out the house and didn't think anymore about it. Monday night I get a phone call, it's Tony saying he has movie tickets for us, and is having them sent by courier to the hotel!!
He arranged 10 movie tickets for us!!!! How fun is that!
Here's the shocking part, (or at least it shocked me), there was a business card in the package with our tickets, identifying him as the CEO of Keller Williams DTC!
When I told David, he said, "Oh yeah, the garden guys told me he was the big dog!"
I'm tellin ya, if you ever need a realtor, call these people, they are so genuine, and hard working!!!!
Mr Tony, I'm sorry if this post isn't professional, but when we were hanging out in the kitchen, and I was watching you with your kids and then when you hugged me on our way out.... I did not get a "big dog" vibe from you. You lead by example, your fellow KWDTC realtors love you and we are just so blessed to know you! Thank you for arranging the tickets!!! My hubby took the oldest 4 to see Iron Man 3, and they were so thrilled!!!






Comments

  1. Hey There! I have been following you on FB and I am so excited for all of you. Can't wait to see the final photos. Enjoy your time away and I will chat with you later.
    Seeya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is so excited to join me to help at your house tomorrow!! Our entire office is awesome, I promise you won't be disappointed! We are all so proud to be able to be a part if this for your family!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts