Nov 22 Laundry for the Lord

I Corinthians 10:31 Whether therefore ye eat or drink, or whatever ye do, do it all for the glory of God.


This morning I read My Utmost For His Highest for my devotional. It's always good, and I believe that God is always trying to speak to us, it's just a matter of us taking the times to glance up from our busy lives and listen. But this morning I was focused and I just really loved this quote from Oswald Chambers. ' Even the ocean has a shore.' As people, as women, I think we believe ourselves to be uniquely qualified to judge other people. Sadly I think this is especially true towards other women. But God really used this lesson to change my perspective on some people that I'm having a hard time connecting with. I think that maybe, I'm just not one of the people that they are deep with. They must have a deep end somewhere with some-one, it's just not with me. And that is totally fine! :-) That being said, I am very relational. It's why I cook, and portend that the Social Workers, Therapists, Investigators are all just coming to visit. And this pile of laundry, and these school books, just hold little interest to me. But!!! I am going to do this laundry as unto the Lord. I will teach my children for His glory.

Comments

Popular Posts