Nov 23 Micah William!!!

This morning, last night, depending on your perspective, my newest little nephew came into the world!!!! A new little life. Another miracle. And he is adorable!!! As soon as I can figured it out I will update this post with the pictures I took! Today being a Tues, we dropped the little boys off at visit and then headed to the hospital. There he was, sleeping in his daddy's arms. My sister and brother in law were there too... I think. ;-) He is beautiful!! And sweet!! And has that wonderful fresh baby smell! I held him for a while, talked to my sister, her hubby went home to sleep.;-) Being a new daddy is exhausting!!! Then Kimberly's wonderful mother in law brought in my OTHER adorable nephew to see the baby. We brought him some new dinosaurs, so we were a hit! :-) Anyway, he's wonderful!! And we are so happy for them, and grateful to the Lord for a safe delivery!!

I have to say that every time the grandmother brings back our little foster guys, it is more and more un-comfortable! Tonight she brought them back, the baby hadn't been fed recently and was poopy, he also had a strange rash around his eyes. And the three year old was just finishing a Mtn Dew at 7pm!!!! Ugh!

Comments

Popular Posts