Back in the proverbial saddle

Seems we were without internet longer than I thought. Three months actually flew by. So the next few posts will be catch up.
Since my last post there have been a lot of changes. In my heart God is molding and refining. Our positions have changed in the eyes of the court. David's job has changed twice, but through it all we have seen his hand. We have learned that He is still in control and the best place to be is in His hand. I will try to post things in order. Try to remember all of the visits we have had from our local law enforcement and the outcome as far as we've seen it.
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and try to enjoy the next few posts with all their drama and anxiety.

Comments

  1. I am so happy and glad you are back! I know a lot can happen in three months, praise the Lord for His provision and His mighty hand. I am looking forward to the updates. Talk to you soon sweet friend,

    Love
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Danielle!!! SO glad you are back. I was so happy to get your comments on my blog. We sure have missed you terribly. I know that blogging can be a lot of work when you have so many changes and chaos going on at home. I am looking forward to your updates.

    LOVE YOU
    ~ Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts