Warning TMI post.

----------WARNING-----------
TOO MUCH INFORMATION POSTING

In continuing to read this post you are acknowledging that you read the header, as well as the disclaimer and will not hold me responsible for any loss of appetite that might ensue.

I went looking for the 5yr old who has "gone quiet". Find him on the potty, and mid congratulatory sentence I squish on the floor mat. Then I notice his skivvies and pants are missing...All, hidden in the trash can, "hidden under what?" you say? Hidden under an entire roll of toilet paper that has been meticulously shredded and laid ever so gently into the trash can.
Laundry, shower, new clothes, corner.

All this stealth and cunning from a little boy that can't follow a two step direction.
Who has who trained?
;-)

Comments

  1. lol Danielle.... I think he comes by it automatically; the cover up scheme goes all the way back to Adam and Eve; its in his blood line. Have a great day, I hope it is a refreshingly peaceful one, with no "surprises" if that kind.
    Love you bunches,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! I remember those days. Pams right, it falls in his bloodline. Sorry to say but if it wasn't for Adam and Eve it might have been different.... Hope your day goes much better and with a little less toliet paper!
    Love ya,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts