May 25th Another allegation???

After therapy this morning I rushed through the house, making sure beds were made, clothes were picked up, dishes were at least loaded in the dishwasher...etc etc ad nauseum!  At 1:00 our home supervisor came, she tries to arrive before the social workers, which always makes me feel better.  This time was coherent she was peeved.  "You promised me," is how out phone conversation had started that morning when she called to warn me about her peev-i-ness.  "You promised mer that you would not drive with everyone in your van!"  me: "I didn't! Other than to pick them up which you knew about, as did the state!"   Long conversation later, "my friend" had decided to take her complaints to the dept. Not only putting my license at risk, but also our own children!  I will not go into the yucky details.  After I explained the situation, and went as far as to let her read the e-mails I saved, she said she thought we handled it very well, but we still had to go through the official steps and make an "action plan".  The social worker texted to say she had been delayed at work and we should re-schedule, but at least the house was clean! (for a few hours)  ;-)

Comments

  1. Who is this? And what does w.e. mean?

    I have a secret cryptic admirer. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. it means w
    h
    a
    t
    e
    v
    e
    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your "Whatever friend" needs a hobby. If they don't like your blog, they should find something better to do with their time and let you be. I love you Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hosanna Belle I love you! I thought it was you being funny. Remember we used to make the W sign and in our best "Valley Girl" voice say, "WHATeverrrrr".

    ReplyDelete
  5. remember our song??? "Shall we dance, shall we dance..... shall we trip shall we fall....." I still remember your mom laughing at us for that one! She must have thought we were crazy! Well- we kinda' were.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that whole w.e thingy, that was creepy, i think someones stalking ur blog?! idk, go away creepy person...oh, this is lese, google is messing up & won't let me sign in..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts