May 24th Peanut butter choc chip cookies

A very, very cute friend of mine and sweet sister of my heart, posted a great blog yesterday. Well, you'll have to go see it,

: WARNING:
You will want, no, you will NEED to run right out and get the ingredients like we did!  

http://idreamtidweltinmarblehalls.blogspot.com/2011/05/peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

This morning was cold, and wet. Perfect for staying home and making these warm, comforting favorites!  
Benjamin is my little baking buddy. He never gets frustrated or tired of the process. He stirs patiently and like any good chef, he begs to taste the batter at each new stage. ;-)  
Sent from myTouch 4G

Comments

  1. Danielle,
    These look amazing, and the pictures are BEAUTIFUL, I love the one of Benjamin!! Amazing that it is from your phone, and your also going to have to teach me how to make a post from my phone! I have no idea how you do this!!
    Hugs and Kisses!!
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you!
    As for the posts, I had to get creative. ;-) Come to see new and I'll "teach" you all day long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts