Gotcha!

Photobucket Here's Benji-boy blowing up some balloons for the party. He waited rather in-patiently for 2 days, asking every few hours, "Is it time to blow them up yet???" It was a relief for all of us when the house was cleaned and ready to decorate. Photobucket Here's our little prince surveying the spread. :-D Isn't he handsome? The centerpiece of our decorations was the Memory Book we had made for him. The idea was for guests to sign it, or something, we'll see what I end up doing with it. ;-) Photobucket Isaiah Levi Story such a smile! Of course there was a bit of a blizzard, and people were sick, some were rescuing others in the snow, some people were recovering from accidents, but some drove in the snow from long distances to share in our celebration!!! Some people brought home-made gifts and cards that will be a part of the Memory Book. All in all it was a wonderful night with sweet friends! We were too busy enjoying the night to take more pictures, but I have to say, moments from that night are still shining in my memory!

Comments

  1. So happy for you guys! Wish we could have been there. ENJOY those shining memories! Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you all after the journey you have taken to get to this point!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still sad I missed this! He, like all our babies, is just one more treasure you now have to add to the pile! God is so amazing, generous, wise, and loving. He created this kiddo for you and thought about it all long before you were ever born! Amazed and thankful for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just loved hearing about his party from my mom! She enjoyed it SO much! I wish so bad I could have be there. I am so so so so happy this precocious baby is finally yours and forever in your family, praise the Lord!!! I am also so delighted that I was able to meet this adorable little man !! Oh so many wishes and blessings to you dear Danielle!!!
    LOVE YOU ALL
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I wish we could have been there... I just love my precious nephews sweet cheeks and big eyes!!! Love, love, love!!!! :) All the food looks yuuuuummmyyyyy!!! Sad you didn't have a chance to take more pics though. :( Love love love you!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts