Happy Birthday Honey!

My sweet husband turned 42 this year. I have read some very touching Birthday greetings, some of which sound very heartfelt, poetic, some even rhyme, but instead of stressing about saying just the right thing, or conveying how very much he means to all of us, I am going to say, "Honey, God uses you in my life. He uses you in our children's lives, and I choose you everyday!" That being said, here are some fun pictures! Photobucket Our oldest children making Daddy's birthday presents. Our sweet Daddy's birthday lands between Christmas and pay-day. :-( I MUST remember to shop better next year! Photobucket We made him Car Massage T-shirts! (I don't know if they are an actual thing, but he loved them!) Photobucket My David loves having breakfast for dinner, so I made quiche! Yum! Ham and green onion first. Photobucket Eggs and milk Photobucket Poured into home-made crust! (I'm so proud of this, I'd never made my own crust and it was freaking delicious!!!) Photobucket Covered with sharp cheddar and baked at 375° for 45min. The whole night was a great success! I'll show you the dessert later!

Comments

  1. Awww I can't believe I missed this!! Happy Birthday to your amazing David!! Yes God uses him in such a way. What a great man he is and a great husband and daddy!!!

    I LOVED the tee-shirt presents!! THEY are ADORABLE what a great idea Danielle!!!
    LOVED your amazing quiche! SO SO beautiful!!
    And YAYY for homemade crust, I am sure it was amazing!
    Love
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!!! I LOVE quiche! And I love the t-shirt! Need to remember that down the road when Landon AND Micah can help decorate a shirt... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts