New year celebration

With all our little people, and New Years day being on Sunday we had a great idea! Tape record the ball drop and watch it the next day! Our super smart Daddy picked up some party hats at Safeway the day after New years when they were super on sale! Very fun, new Story tradition! Photobucket Photobucket Rolling peanut candies with their noses. Photobucket Photobucket The beginning of Apple Bobbing Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket All of our children really enjoyed the apple bobbing and totally went for it! Photobucket Next the Egg Toss Photobucket A little action shot for ya! Abi "won", she was none too happy about it. :-D Sweet girl bounced back soon as all the egg was washed out of her hair. Photobucket See? Next was a marathon game of Monopoly, we were too busy "intensely fellowshipping" and I didn't get a picture of it, but, I DID get a pic of our amazing dessert! Wanna see it? Of course you do! Photobucket Gingerbread cake!!! Photobucket You can almost taste it can't you??? Oh my goodness it was so yummy! Photobucket Happy New Year!!!

Comments

  1. Um, yeah, never had that cake but I want a huge ol' piece of it right now!! :-D
    Looks like y'all had a super fun day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a delightfully fun tradition! Loved the apple bobbing pictures, SO FUN!!! You all are such a blast!!
    Oh and yeah I agree with Kimberly, love that cake and would adore a huge ol' piece with my coffee right now!!!!

    Hugg and kisses!!
    ~Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well it certainly has been too long since I have been on... Finally got a little catch up time on the blogging circuit this afternoon. :) (By the way, I am so glad to see you on Pinterest.... Your comments crack me up, cheer me up and make me smile... as well as getting a chance to see what you are pinning... fun, fun, fun. Love your "New Years Traditions"... so precious. I am sure Abi had quite the mixed emotion about winning the egg toss he he. She's so cute.

    Love you all,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts