Whats for you...

Its been a while since I've done a "Catch up" post. 

                                                    So here goes. 

In October of last year we took in two little people. 
A 7yr old and his little sister who was 2.  
What followed was 9 months of public school,
Mysterious bruises, grandparents and their lawyers.
Last month they transitioned home to a grandparent,
We were then a family of 8 for a few weeks. 
In the lull between cases we decided to adopt "the twins".
The social worker and GAL asked the judge if he wanted
them to start the "going to school" process.  
Get this!!!! 
The judge said, "I don't think so. I'm in favor of them 
HOMESCHOOLING!!!!" 
AGGHHHHH 
That is a huge answer to prayer. After this last year I DID NOT
want to deal with the public school system again! 
Ten days ago we got the call to take in a little guy.
He's 21 months old. VERY expressive. But no habla englas! 
;-). So we installed translating apps on our phone again.  
He was severely malnourished and the neglect is obvious
In his muscle tone, but I know he'll bounce backfriende good! 
the mom needs an interpreter so visitation was hard to schedule.
But the day before our first visit we took "little man" to the Dr.
We got a yucky diagnosis, and so visits are suspended until 
Everyone gets a clean bill of health. 

Ok. So that's us. :-) 

We are still doing our fundraising.  And David has been fixing up
The RV.  Re doing the ceiling vents and patching the leaks. :-) 
She should be road worthy. ;-) 

So here's where a little reality sets in. 
I was talking to my friend she's near Edinburgh.  She said, 
"Whats for you, wont go by you.". 
I love that!!! 

Made me start thinking. 
All the planning in the world won't guarantee 
Anything !
I can kill myself trying to make 
My other endeavors pay off.
But in the end this is all there is.

I am choosing to commit it to the Lord. 
Knowing myslef as I do I will probably have to re-commit
It to Him every day. Every hour. 
And minute by minute. 


Comments

Popular Posts